PET FRIENDLY POLICY FOR THE FIFE ‘N DRUM INN
Our Pet Policy Rules are similar to what you’re used to when traveling and staying in other Pet Friendly establishments except for one thing.
We do not charge a Pet Fee unless there is damage.
- We cannot accept a dog over approx 50 lbs unless it is a Service Dog
- We only accept dogs
- Two dogs ok if small
- Your pet must not be aggressive
- To avoid excessive barking, please take your pet with you if gone for the day. Our Housekeeper is also not comfortable around unfamiliar dogs.
- Lymes Disease is of great concern to us. Your pet must wear a flea & tick collar.
- You must clean pet waste immediately and dispose of it in the designated receptacle to the side of the Gift Shop
- We prefer pets not sleep on the furniture however, we will provide a sheet for you to use to protect the furniture.
- During Check-in, you will need to sign a provision stating that you will assume all financial responsibility for any damage caused by your pet, and any expenses incurred by the hotel for pet disturbances.