HEAR YE, HEAR YE. GOOD NEWS!
Effective October 8th, the State of Connecticut has authorized restaurants to increase seating capacity to 75% of maximum occupancy.
We will not be doing this. Why?
- The Fife is operating safely at our current 50% occupancy seating.
- All of you who have dipped your toe in for dining inside so far have been pleased with the seating arrangements we are offering.
- We can comfortably accommodate up to 22 guests at our 7 tables outside, and another 50 guests inside using the Tap Room dining room and the South Room.
- With the arrival of Fall and Winter, we understand that some of our customers are still hesitant about dining inside. Because of this concern, we will continue to operate at the current 50% capacity level for the foreseeable future.
NEW! STARTS OCT 28th – PRIVATE DINING (and we do mean private)
- For our customers who may want to join us for Dining Inside for the first time, we will be offering “PRIVATE DINING AT TABLE ONE” in our North Dining Room, where we will seat only one single table of 2 to 6 guests at a time.
- The air in our original dining room will be continuously purified by a portable HEPA Filtered Air Cleaner.
- Dinner will be available by reservation only.
- Seating times will be at 3:00 pm, 5:15 pm and 7:30 pm.
THANKSGIVING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER (Nov 26th)
- As in the past, we will be offering Complete Thanksgiving Meals
- Inside Dining reservations will be available between Noon to 5:30 pm
- Take Out Meals and Sides will be available.
- If you are ordering a single meal, it would help us to know this ahead of time, but can certainly be ordered Thanksgiving Day.
- ALL TAKE OUT orders MUST be pre-ordered by Wednesday November 18, 2020.
- Our Thanksgiving menu will be on our website by November 1, 2020
FAMILY VISITING FOR THE HOLIDAYS?
If you need a room for Uncle Harry, Aunt Alma and Fido, we can help with your overflow of friends and family. Our Pet friendly 13 Room Inn can accommodate up to 30 guests. 860.927.3509