Wednesday, January 20th is our 48th Anniversary!
Starting January 20th and continuing through Sunday, January 24th, we will be giving away bottles of wine every day.
Just visit us and put your name & email address (or business card) in the big glass vase for a chance to win. We have other surprises planned for that week, too. And to thank the loyalty of our patrons throughout the pandemic, ff you still have Sealed Gift Certificates from our 47th Anniversary (remember 2020?), please bring them in too – we will honor them! —with Love & Gratitude, Elissa
Your safety at the Fife is vitally important to us.
- The Fife is operating safely at the current CT State mandated 50% occupancy, with 50 seats in our Tap Room and South Room.
- With the arrival of Winter, we understand that some of our customers are still hesitant about dining inside. Because of this, we will continue to operate in conformance with all State of Connecticut COVID-19 restaurant guidelines, including mandated wearing of masks.
PRIVATE DINING (and we do mean private)
- For our customers who may want to join us for Dining Inside for the first time, we are offering “PRIVATE DINING AT TABLE ONE” in our North Dining Room, where we will seat only one single table of 2 to 8 guests at a time.
- The air in our original dining room will be continuously purified by a portable HEPA Filtered Air Cleaner.
- Dinner at TABLE ONE will be available by reservation only, with a 2 hour maximum time slot.